Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reveal - Our Library Cum Reading Nook

Now... it is time to reveal our library make over!! hihi.. I've been so bz lately, especially Farissa being unwell and all.. However, to divert my attention to something more refreshing, I decided to redo my library and create a cute living nook for my darling girl following these ideas.. :)


The initial room... with the blackboard at the corner of the room.. no theme...
Bakul merah tuh is my laundry utk digosok..


Computers on the floor... My little brother took my PC table to his university..


Books, books and more books on the floor...
I had given my shelf to the CryBox Community..:)


Remember this look ok?? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

TARAAAAAA!! The reveal... :)


80% of the items here are bought from ikea....


I decided to keep my research papers, stationery, Farissa's creative tools here..
It's easily reachable, see through and neatly arranged..
You can get the black and white boxes for RM 35 - 2 pieces and the 3 drawers shelves for RM 45 each..


Books are kept on the wall shelves...


A small reading nook at the corner...
I had use the small sofa that I bought from fella warehouse sale, and cover it with 1.5 metres of fabric from ikea RM 25.90..
Throw some pillows bought from house harmony RM 9.90 each..
Drill in some frame shelves and instead by placing frames, I had place front facing books (kids reachable of course!!)...


Farissa collections...


and lastly the computers which are now placed on top of a small table RM 95 and place near a piece of chair RM 47...

Do you guys love it as much as I do?
Here are some feedback from FB friends... :)



7 comments:

Iela Fazielah said...

berkenan sgt... rupa asal bilik tu b4 makeover mmg sebijik mcm bilik study hubby ila kat rmh!...cantik sgt...! tiru idea can aa??hehe

Nuha Ariana said...

wah..cantiknyer... ;)

*∽ IZAN ∽* said...

wah cantek cantek cantekk!! suker suker sukerrr!!!! leh la guling2 layan buku kat situ nantii eheheheh

Mrs. Simplicity said...

HI AGAIN! I PENAH VISIT YOUR BLOG LAH RUPANYA. TGK BILIK NI. SO U LIVE KAT PARAGON EH. NEARBY DGN UMAH KAK ILA KE? BTW, PANDAI U DECOR RUMAH. SHOULD GET SOMR TIPS FROM U LAH :)

Ria said...

You did a very good job! The room looks so lively. Am sure farissa is very happy with it. As a parent, I think this is a good start to cultivate reading habit. I love the room just the way it is :)

P/S: Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to find time and blog more especially when I have you as my reader ... *happy*

Shiela said...

Hi..berkenan tengok ur room dan berminat nak beli "3 drawers shelves for RM 45 each" mc u tu. Boleh kasi kod dia x? klu simpan lagi la. Thanks =)

intandayani said...

berkenan sgt..curi idea sket tuan tanah..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails