Thursday, May 20, 2010

Masters & Training

Alhamdullilah.. and syukur.. I almost completed my first trimester of my Masters programme. Tak sangka.. something I almost rushed into turn to something wonderful, aspiring and well established in me..

As much as I care for the people I work with.. those blaja ngan I pun.. I feel the same way.. good and nice people.. from all over.. I respect them all as they are mothers, wives and independent women and men!! Go guys!! you are the greatest and lets do well for our finals.. wuuhuuu..

These picture were taken in our web launching of our Post Graduates alumni.. Enjoy!!

My inspiring and brilliant classmates..


All of us are mommies to little todds!! How did we ever do it ladies?

The fani guy in class.. baha..

here are shafiq and hanis.. brilliant people!!

My beautiful fren.. Amina from Tanzania..

Ms. Haida.. cute ayyy...

Superb programmer!! Mr. Azman.. Tq for being my lab partner!! hihihi..

Last but not least my eva cute lecturer.. Ms. Azira.. kite same umur ya.. hehe..

OOppps.. masuk cite lain.. arituh I pi training.. for 1 whole week..
I enrol myself for Courseware Certification Programme which I tot was really great and in depth to what I am doing rite now..
Coursemate.. Kak Haslita.. brilliant lady.. with brilliant voice.. haha.. leh jadik voice talent ni..

We had lunch at an Indian retaurant which was really nice..

Tandoori.. I know what u r thinking..
Bukan setiap ptg ke fara mkn tandoori.. huhuhu..

Oooo the next day we went to a local cuisine restaurant.. Name: Sisters.. which was grand..

Nasi goreng seafood with sambal belacan on the side!! Magnificent..

My trainer Dr. Mario with me holding my cert.. you may go to his blog at mariokini.blogspot.com

The whole geng!! Habis dah!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails