Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shoppaholic (1)

I think only my closes frens know that I am a shoppaholic.. Big time.. That is y I don't have any credit card.. coz I am forbidden by my hubby to have one.. :( *sigh*.. I takde la spend so much on myself.. shoes, handbags, cloths, tudung, brooches, perfumes.. wateva la.. I buy them occasionally sahaja..

Dulu2 minat la beli kasut.. tp since I gave birth and gain a LOT of KGs, lutut dah tak tahan dah nak tagung berat badan ni.. pakai hills sket pun dah sakit nak mampus! So, there is no point of buying.. No matter how expensive the shoes is I still can't wear them without sakit pinggang.. huhu.. So, I ada satu set selipar yg I pakai kemane2..

But then, there comes new addiction with the new bundle of joy.. I start to buy mountain of clothes for her.. huhu.. Here comes the coffession:
1. Beli baju yang branded - x mampu pun actually (GUESS, Summer Set Bay, Pumpkin Patch, Baby Gap, CROCS, ....) To tell you the truth, I pun pakai baju T-shirt baggy (Beli 3 50 hinggit)..
2. Stok baju tak pernah cukup
3. I love baju2 yg pelik2 or cute2.. Kalo nampak cepat beli! Go! go! go!

Mental note to self.. I have to stop.. Or try to stop at least.. haha.. So here come the pics.. utk baju baju raye farissa.. Masalahnye.. stok baju raye dah ada.. tp ni tambahan kali ke-3.. huhu..

Mid Valley.. Toys 'r' Us..

Kaki gelongsor..

Cek out kawan baru..

New stok!!

Cute kan? Ke tak cute? Does not matter.. yang penting I rase its cute.. haha..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails